1. Clean leather with specific leather cleaners. Typically, this should be done as minimal as possible and should be applied gently
2. Ensure your watch strap is not exposed to direct sunlight; over time, this will tend to fade your strap
3. Avoid wearing your watch when your doing specific work or to avoid potential stains
4. Refrain using any sharp objects on your leather watch strap
5. Avoid washing your hands with your leather strap watch on; it tends to wear out the strap much faster
6. If your strap happens to get wet, dry it with a soft cloth carefully
7. For ladies who spray perfume on their wrist, please be careful; the perfume can weaken and damage your band. Be sure to apply perfume before putting on your watch.
Be sure to take good care of all your timepiece collections to ensure its timeless beauty and qualities last.
Have you seen our watch straps? Stop by our office today and take a look!